Homebuilders know that managing the budget process is a daunting task, with reforecasting and consolidating input from multiple team members using disconnected spreadsheets. But not any longer, thanks to the Budget Upload module from informXL.
The NEW Budget Upload module delivers a simple way for team members to populate budget data into an Analyzer that reads and writes back to the informXL Datamart with the click of a button!
With Budget Uploads, forecasting budgets, comparing versions, and adapting operational strategies are just a few clicks away. Team members can flexibly create and maintain budgets, business plans, proformas and re-forecasts centrally and securely inside Datamart – all managed through the ease and familiarity of an Excel Analyzer. Because of the simplicity of uploading budgets into the Datamart, placing them alongside your operational data, reporting actuals to plan has never been easier. Features include:
- Fully customizable budget categories
- Fully customizable user defined versions
- Budget by year, month or quarter
- Choose your own hierarchy based on how you want to layout your budget, following the structure applicable to your business
- Once budget criteria is entered, simply click ‘Get Data’ to populate the spreadsheet, make any necessary updates and click ‘Upload’ to save the new values into the Datamart
The Budget Uploads module will be available with informXL 5.1 Datamart Enterprise, set for release this November. To learn more watch the short video, or contact us for a demo.
Stay tuned for more news around additional features available in informXL 5.1, our biggest release yet, with general availability at the Build Smarter 2019 Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona!