We’ve been teasing it all fall and now we’re a week away from our biggest release to date. informXL 5.1 will be released for general availability to coincide with the Constellation Homebuilder Systems’ Build Smarter 2019 Conference next Monday, November 18th. If you’ll be attending the conference, visit us at our sponsor table and attend our presentation on November 19th at 1:30 for an in-depth look into how informXL 5.1 is the premier solution for delivering out-of-the-box business intelligence to homebuilders.
Not able to attend the conference? No problem! We’re hosting a webinar on Tuesday, November 26th, to provide a repeat presentation of informXL 5.1 for NEWSTAR: See What’s NEW and Out-of-the-Box with Our Latest Release, informXL 5.1. Non-conference-goers and those looking for an encore are invited to JOIN US for the webinar at 2:00 PM ET on 11/26.
Here’s a preview of what to expect in the presentation, highlighting many of the NEW enhancements we’re delivering in the 5.1 release, across the informXL suite of products:
- Fully integrated Excel Ribbon controls enhance convenience and reliability.
- A new Bid Rates Analyzer allows you to easily manage bid rate data, compare pricing, and create reports so you can design a cost-effective business strategy.
- Users of NEWSTAR’s Unlimited User Defined Field (XDF) module can now bring those UDFs into the Analyzers with our new, optional informXL XDF module.
- 30 new SQL Views, offering more possibilities for simplified custom reporting.
- 40+ new NEWSTAR RECID fields.
- New Datamart Enterprise option offers all the capabilities of Datamart with additional features such as:
- Snapshots – Users set automated data ‘snapshots’ for historical documentation and point-in-time reporting on NEWSTAR data.
- Active Refresh – Near real-time data refresh from multiple NEWSTAR tables.
- Budget Uploads – Manage budgets, business plans, proformas and re-forecasts more easily in the Datamart with the click of a button.
- Dashboard Templates – Reduce the time, complexity, and cost associated with implementation by accessing a gallery of pre-configured widgets. Personalize your dashboards, save them, and build more at your convenience.
Are you attending the Build Smarter 2019 Conference? If so, make sure to attend our presentation on Tuesday the 19th at 1:30 and visit with us at our table for a demo, conversation and yes, fun giveaways!
Remember, anyone can register for the webinar on November 26th so Register Now for an overview of our largest release yet! Outside of that, we’re always happy to connect so email us to schedule a demo at a time that works for you.