How to remove the word ‘(blank)’ from a informXL Pivot Table
When a field is used in an excel pivot table, and there is not any data the field will display with the word ‘blank’.
There are several methods that can be used to remove the word ‘blank’ outlined below:
Adjust for each field
- Click in one of the cells that have the word ‘blank’.
- Select the space bar, then tab on your keyboard.
- Repeat for each field that is displaying the word ‘blank’.
Adjust for all fields displaying ‘blank’
- Select inside the pivot table, the Pivot Table Tools menu should appear on the ribbon.
- Select the Pivot Table Tools<<Analyzer tab on the ribbon.
- Select Pivot Table Options
- Navigate to the Layout & Format tab.
- Under format make sure the “For empty cells show:” is blank, and check box.
- Select OK