Thank you to all those who participated in our recent DATAMART IT! webinar training series! It’s true – so much can be done with the Datamart. Over the course of the 8 recent webinar training sessions, we highlighted some examples:
- We introduced you to the basics of the informXL Datamart, including an introduction to the “Table Creator” for storing business plan and KPI data.
- We walked you through basic SQL query writing and development.
- We introduced you to Excel’s awesome Power Query and MS Query tools and showed you how to connect Excel directly to the Datamart.
- We covered advanced reporting features, such as how to build your own Datamart-linked home closing calendar.
- You learned how to leverage the Datamart to create data snapshots for point in time data analysis.
- Wrapping it all up, we showed you the next stage of what you can do with the Datamart – via dashboard visualizations. You saw polished executive level dashboards created using our own product, informXL Dashboard, and HMS Cornerstone introduced you to Microsoft’s cloud focused option, Power BI.
In case you missed a session or if you’d just like to relive the moment (!), below are links to each of the video recordings, in order:
- Basic: Introduction to Datamart
- Basic: SQL Query Basics, Level I
- Intermediate: SQL Query Basics, Level II
- Intermediate: Excel Reporting w/ Power Query
- Intermediate: Excel Reporting w/ MS Query
- Advanced: Data Snapshots
- Advanced: Advanced Excel Reporting
- Advanced: Intro to Dashboards
More details can be found on the DATAMART IT! webinar series schedule page. To those of you who took the time to attend the DATAMART IT! webinars, we thank you! We hope you found them beneficial. If you get stuck applying what you learned, just email us. We’ve got you covered. See you next time.